<body>

There is no guarantee♥
That this life is easy

The Mistress♥

My name is ShuWan
I stay at Kuala Lumpur.
17 years old this year : )


Nuffnang♥


Affliates♥

Abby Milk Theng Shelly
Nana Byung Quik Emilie
Sasa Irene Teing Leaf
Vivi May ling Wavelyn Mico
Wen Winny xiao zhu yee ping
yun mei Vanessa Viky


Archives

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010


Credits

Don't even touch this

Basecodes from:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Designer: MissVunique
Background by:
Fivepointsapart
Inspired by:
The song When i look at you by Miley Cyrus
Others:
1 2 3


Izit my false?

With you all, i'm really got appreciate before that our relationship
But lot thing hapen came out ~ until now
I know u hate me,it's hapen on that things
What i told he? evrything i told he?
I don't want mention anything ady, so what if i do that
you wont believe too~
For me, i'm better quiet
Its tired to say to explain what the hapen
Whatever ba, i stil care bout u all~
Just wanna say i never bother u all and wont
I'll remember the good memory what we've before


And someone
i confuse
i'm really
trying treat u cool but cn't
i knw u knw that
u knw!
why u act nothing?
Or u like someone say u're 逃避 ?
MR.xxx
i've miss u badly







p/s : nearly u've make me laugh , happiness got you

♥ 1:50 AM