<body>

There is no guarantee♥
That this life is easy

The Mistress♥

My name is ShuWan
I stay at Kuala Lumpur.
17 years old this year : )


Nuffnang♥


Affliates♥

Abby Milk Theng Shelly
Nana Byung Quik Emilie
Sasa Irene Teing Leaf
Vivi May ling Wavelyn Mico
Wen Winny xiao zhu yee ping
yun mei Vanessa Viky


Archives

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010


Credits

Don't even touch this

Basecodes from:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Designer: MissVunique
Background by:
Fivepointsapart
Inspired by:
The song When i look at you by Miley Cyrus
Others:
1 2 3


First day on years of 2010, i'm not happy

Im so so not in the mood Since yesterday the arguement start untill now !! I hope 2010 was a great year to me but now maybe it's not . I will remember what you guys told me today and deep !! Everything start changed , changed to horrible, changed to complicated. . . . . . . . . =(

♥ 1:59 AM